INSTRUCTIONS FOR RIGHT OF REVOCATION
A consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot substantially be attributed to his/her commercial or independent professional activities.
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You are entitled to revoke this contract within fourteen days without providing any reason. The period for revocation is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (LALAMOOI JEWELRY, Elena Swrschek, Wittelsbacherallee 95, 60385 Frankfurt, email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of an express declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail or an e-mail). You may, but do not have to, use the attached revocation template for this purpose. The timely dispatch of the revocation notice is sufficient for compliance with the revocation period.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke the contract, we must reimburse you for all payments that we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of extra charges which were incurred if you selected a method of delivery other than the cheapest, standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received notice of your revocation of the contract. For the reimbursement, we use the same method of payment as you did when you made the original transaction unless another arrangement has been expressly agreed; you will be charged no fee for this reimbursement in any case. We are entitled to withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have produced evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earliest. You are required to send or hand the goods back to us without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you informed us that you were exercising your right to revoke the contract. Dispatch of the goods within the return period of fourteen days is sufficient for compliance with the return period.
You bear the direct costs of the return of the goods. You must only pay for any diminished value of the goods if this diminished value is the result of handling the goods in a way other that what is necessary to ascertain their quality, characteristics and function.
REVOCATION NOTICE TEMPLATE
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to)
– An LALAMOOI JEWELRY, Elena Swrschek, Wittelsbacherallee 95, 60385 Frankfurt, firstname.lastname@example.org:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the performance of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (required only for paper copy)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
DISQUALIFICATION OR PREMATURE EXPIRY OF THE RIGHT TO REVOCATION
The right to revocation does not apply to contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not yet manufactured and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or stipulation by the consumer is significant, or which are distinctly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
– for the supply of goods which spoil quickly or whose expiry dates are quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic drinks, the price of which was agreed in concluding the contract but which can be delivered 30 days following conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose actual value is dependent on market fluctuations over which the company has no influence;
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right to revocation expires prematurely in contracts
– for the supply of sealed goods which for reasons of health or hygiene are not suitable for return when the seal is removed after delivery;
– for the supply of goods, if these are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their particular character;
– for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging, if the seal is broken after delivery.
The terms mentioned in this “Returns” section are not preconditions for the effective exercise of the right to revocation pursuant to the “Instructions for the right of revocation for the consumer” section.
Customers are asked to contact the seller before returning goods at email@example.com or via the contact form in order to announce the return of the goods. This allows the seller to assign the goods as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to send the goods back to the seller as a postage-paid package and to retain the proof of shipping receipt. On request, the seller will reimburse the customer for the shipping charges in advance insofar as these must not be borne by the buyer.
Customers are requested to avoid damaging or soiling the goods. The goods should be returned to the seller in the original packaging and together with all accessories as far as possible. If the original packaging is no longer available to the buyer, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against damages during transportation and in order to avoid any possible claims due to damages as a result of inadequate packaging.